Post Icon

Yana Gupta takes off her top for FHM

Czech hottie Yana Gupta is seen posing topless on the cover of the May issue of the men’s magazine FHM. 

With nothing more than skimpy denim shorts on her spotless, shapely hot bod, Yana poses sans her top for the cover that describes the ‘Bijli Giri’ siren as a reluctant item girl.
In the interview Yana talks about a slew of topics, from not being a very outdoorsy person to her first item song ‘Babuji Dheere Chalo’ being a trailblazer for the item fad.
But when asked if she is single or dating anyone, Yana avoided a direct reply.
“I don’t like to talk about it but I’m always hearing that I’m dating this one or that one, like my choreographer (Salman) from Jhalak who went with me to the launch of the Kingfisher calendar and we were suddenly a couple,” Yana said.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment