Post Icon

Sonam Kapoor goes desi for Cannes Film Festival

Last year she couldn’t make it to the Cannes Film Festival, but this year Sonam Kapoor is all set to turn heads on the red carpet when she will walk for the cosmetic giant L’Oreal. No wonder fans are expecting a lot but the question remains what is she going to wear at Cannes?
Sonam Kapoor, who is still very busy with her film Mausam, admits that she hasn’t been able to find time to sit and ponder on her red carpet ensemble. Cannes is obviously special because this is her first international appearance. So, who is taking care of her wardrobe for the film festival?
While talking to a daily, the actress reveals, “I have been so busy that my sister Rhea is getting my wardrobe ready. I only know there are two Indian designers who are making Indian wear for me. But on that day, I will wear the one which I will be comfortable in.”
Yes, she will showcase an Indian design at the red carpet but along with it she also has L’Oreal’s Lor Lor Look -- a sun-kissed make-up look -- to flaunt on the red carpet on May 15. The actress will leave for Cannes on May 13, and will join the beauties like Aishwarya Rai, Gwen Stefani and Eva Longoria, all brand ambassadresses for L’Oreal.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS