Post Icon

Hot Pics - Yana Gupta poses sans her top

BOLLYWOOD’S HOTTEST ITEM GIRL POSES TOPLESS
Yana Gupta did receive a lot of flak for her no-panty act, but no complaints about her topless photoshoot for FHM in which she looks hot and sensuous like a sex goddess. 

It’s humid and hot but the Czech gal Yana Gupta has no mercy on us. She is seen posing topless for the cover of the May issue of the men’s magazine FHM. And what she is wearing is nothing more than the denim shorts just covering her derriere in most of the stills. 

She even gave a candid interview to the mag, and answered whether she is single or dating anyone. Yana says, “I don’t like to talk about it but I’m always hearing that I’m dating this one or that one, like my choreographer (Salman) from Jhalak who went with me to the launch of the Kingfisher calendar and we were suddenly a couple.” 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment