Post Icon

Katrina unveils Barbie I Can Be a Movie Star

KATRINA KAIF
The actress who herself persofinies a doll, Katrina Kaif launched Barbie I can be a move star inspired by herself.
Katrina dressed in pink gown unveiled the doll in Mumbai and gave away some of the exclusive dolls to the young girls at the event.
The one-of-its-kind doll shows Katrina in the designer outfit by Nishka Lulla worn by Katrina on the runway when she had walked the ramp as a real-life Barbie for the ‘Barbie All Doll’d Up’ show two years ago.
Katrina is super excited at the launch of a Barbie inspired by herself, "I am thrilled and excited at having the 'I Can Be a Movie Star' Barbie Doll inspired by me. It is almost unbelievable, that a doll that I grew up playing with is one day going to take after me, seem like me,” said Katrina
As Katrina explains, this is not just another doll, this is a Barbie; she is one of the most popular characters in the world who is a fashionista and has a flourishing career adding that “It is an absolute honour to be associated with Barbie."

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment